Monday, January 31, 2011

Favorite Photos of January

Me, Maggie, Michelle 

Sarah and Me 

Molly, Sarah, Maggie, Me, and Michelle
 Me and Emily 

Courtney, Dan, Me, Nikki, Brittany, Chad, Tom, and Sarah 

Lori, Me, Martha, and Brittany

Looking back now, I realized how important relationships have been this month.  I've been trying hard to  work on this, and it makes such a difference to be intentional about working on my relationships.  I honestly remember moments because of the people I spent them with.  I want to keep doing this.  I want to keep building relationships.  

"cause that’s what life's about. it's about the times where you lay in the grass next to someone you love. it's about the color of the sky, it's about a roaring fire on a winter eve. everybody hurts, everybody bleeds. everyone laughs & smiles & loves. & that's all that it is. there's no meaning of life, it's nothing that can be defined. it's a matter of writing your own definition."

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading all of your posts tonight. It helped distract me from my homework, which is always a wonderful thing. Just wanted to let you know that you're awesome! (And thanks for including me again in a picture!)

    ReplyDelete