Thursday, January 13, 2011

National Friendship Bracelet Day!

January 13th.  Every year.  National friendship bracelet day.  Remember it.

So today I rocked my new FBC sweatshirt all day.  It was an awesome day.  I made lunch in my FBC sweatshirt, picked Michelle up from school in my FBC sweatshirt,

gave Michelle a friendship bracelet in my FBC sweatshirt, 


adventured to McDonalds, Target, the library, and the quilting store with Michelle in our FBC sweatshirts, failed to find the candy store in our FBC sweatshirts, got stared at by crazy people because we were wearing the same FBC sweatshirts,

went to dinner with Michelle and Marlin in my FBC sweatshirt, 



had a crazy wonderful hilarious waitress at Olive Garden who loved my FBC sweatshirt (she's in the back...),
and basically just had a great day with my sister in our FBC sweatshirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment