Monday, January 17, 2011

"reunited and it feels so good... we should listen to that song later"

I loved coming back to Drake today and walking into my dorm and being so excited to see all of my friends.  They all make me real happy.  We all have so many stories to tell about everything we did during the month that we were apart.  I'm really excited to see all of these wonderful girls every day again.  They are kind, caring, spunky, lovely, hilarious, genuine, and happy girls that I am so blessed to call my friends.
Niki is hilarious but so real, which I love about her.  Melanie is so classy and always researching our next outing.  Katie is down to earth and chill and smiley.  Yvette is always willing to help and is so caring.  Elissa constantly happy and always true to herself, which I admire her for.  Bianca and I developed one of the deepest friendships I have in such a little amount of time, and I'm thankful for that.
As I continue on this journey trying to define my life, I hope each of these girls will stick by me because I know that I have so much to learn from them all.  I want to keep them in my life, even when we're not living on the same floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment