Friday, January 7, 2011

attitude.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."
"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." 
"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."


I hate it when I have a bad attitude.  It's always just one thing that makes me upset, and then I get stuck in this sort of funk.  Everything just sucks.  I hate when this happens.  I don't like who I am when I'm upset.  Tonight I missed so many great opportunities.  I had a bad attitude and was so set on just getting out of the situation that I passed up three people that I've been trying to see since October.  
The worst part is, after I calmed down, I thought back and realized that I was the one holding me back.  I control my attitude; nobody else does.  This is so not who I want to be.  I don't like it when petty little things rub me the wrong way, and then ruin the rest of my day.  I want this:  "I want to choose to be happy and choose to be positive and choose to be patient and choose to make this the fun part. Everyday we get to choose."


"Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment