Thursday, May 12, 2011

Drake Chapter 1: "We're not freshmen, we're first-years."


Recruitment group with our RC Emily 
 Yvette and I before Pref Night


Pretty excited about our bids.

 muh bid :)

 New Delta Gammas!

 Morehouse Basement DGs

 Michelle!

CTDG love.
me yvette melanie elissa 

yvette bianca me 

 morehouse lovers

 before we even knew we'd be real friends

after our first adventure to cheesecake factory 

 during the second time we rearranged our room

 des moines adventures

straight up.

 my big sis Megan

 allie my ggbig. love her.

 my mom, and now DG sister :)

 delta gam fam

meganator

scoops with yvette!

momma

 for maureen :)

dance team tryouts

crush party: i wanna be made

i'm sure it was somebody's birthday 

 my gorgeous friends

 me and katie. too cool for words.

only thee greatest picture ever 

 hahaha

 ain't nobody mess with melanie 

 iowa capital at night

mad hops 

my ever-napping roommate

 DG and Kappa formal dates

 DG formal

 megan!

michlipp.

 christmas card!

  emily!

my baby visiting me in des moines :)

love her

 crafting at the deeg

 me and my bald friend, michelle

 boom snap clap

relay for life!

relay for life!

fouders' day!

future roomies!

funfetti cupcakes with yvette!

formal with emily

formal scoops!

coolest thing ever. pole vaulting in the mall.

street painting scoops!

1 comment:

  1. i love your picture for me :)
    and i love your friend's face in the background hahaha. she looks so amazed!

    ReplyDelete