Friday, September 30, 2011

busy busy bee

I can't believe September is almost over.  It honestly feels like recruitment was just last weekend because everything has been flying by so quickly.  Recruitment, Parents Weekend, Taylor Swift. And before I even know it, Fall Break will be here, which is just crazy.  I feel like time is flying by so quickly, and that's the exact opposite of what I want.  I'm busy again this semester (obvi) with school and DG and JPAN and Young Life and applying to pharmacy school and trying to join other organizations that relate to pharmacy.  I really just wish I had more time to hang out and be friends with my roommates, hang out with my sisters, go to Zumba at the Bell Center, and just have some time to relax.  I need to somehow learn to make time for those things.  I can tell that my friendships have suffered over this past month and I hate that.  I want to be able to write letters and skype and talk on the phone for an hour and go out for dinner and go shopping. I need to work on time management to allow for these kind of things because I want my life to be about those things.  All of those friendships that have suffered are important to me, and I want them to be a part of my life definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment